3-4 sheets puff pastry
200 grams brie cheese, rind removed and cubed
8 rashers bacon, cooked and diced
12 tablespoons cranberry sauce
1 egg, beaten (eggwash)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Roll out the puff pastry sheets and cut out 8-centimeter circles for the pie base and 7 centimeter circles for the top.
3. In a greased muffin tin, place the pie bases in each hole, pressing them up against the sides.
4. Add the bacon, brie, and cranberry sauce, then use the eggwash on the sides of the bases. 5. Attach the pie tops, making sure they are properly sealed, pierce with a fork, and brush more eggwash on the top.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is risen and golden brown.