400 grams bread flour, plus extra for dusting
2 teaspoons fast action yeast
Pinch of salt
250 millilitres warm water
2 tablespoons olive oil
50 grams melted butter
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon dry parsley
1 block of camembert cheese
Pinch dried thyme
Pinch dried rosemary
Pomegranate seeds, to garnish
Rosemary sprigs, to garnish
1. For the dough balls, mix together the flour, yeast, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Make a well in the middle and pour in the water plus 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
3. Knead the dough for 7-8 minutes until springy to the touch and a smooth soft dough has formed.
4. Wipe a bowl with the remaining olive oil, place the dough inside and cover with cling film.
5. Leave to rest for 1 hour.
6. On a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, place the lid of the camembert in the middle.
7. Roll the dough into balls and dot around the lid to make a wreath-shape.
8. Cover and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
9. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
10. Replace the lid with the camembert and mix the butter, garlic, and parsley together and coat over the dough balls.
11. Sprinkle on some salt over the dough balls and rosemary and thyme over the camembert.
12. Bake for 15 minutes.
13. Garnish with the pomegranate seeds and rosemary sprigs.