Here is what you'll need!
Servings: 12 nuggets
1 head of cauliflower, steamed
¾ cup bread crumbs
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons dried parsley
12 (1-inch) cubes cheddar cheese
1 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a bowl, mash the cauliflower until slightly combined.
3. Add the egg, ¾ cup bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley, and mix with a fork until combined. Chill for 10 minutes.
4. Form the mixture into nuggets with a cube of cheddar cheese in the center. Pack them tightly.
5. Roll each nugget in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes, flipping the nuggets halfway through. Brush with oil for browner nuggets.
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission