4 cloves garlic
2 chicken breasts
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
3 rashers bacon
200 millilitres chicken stock
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon thyme
2 tablespoons sour cream
½ head broccoli, cooked
100 grams cheese, to top
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350?F.
2. Fry the garlic in a pan with a little oil.
3. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and fry for a minute.
4. Stir in the bacon and fry with the chicken until it is no longer pink.
5. Pour in the chicken stock, rosemary, and thyme, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Stir in the sour cream and cooked broccoli.
7. Take off the hob and pour filling into two ramekins.
8. Top with cheese.
9. Place in the oven for a further 10 minutes, or until the cheese starts to bubble.