Here's how you make these Crime Scene Cookies. They're dead easy to make...
200g / ¾ cup dairy-free butter
100g / ½ cup caster sugar
300g / 2½ cups plain flour, sifted
100g / ½ cup strawberries
Method: 1. Put the butter, sugar & flour in a food processor & blend until you have a ball
2. Roll the ball into a tubular shape, wrap in cling film & refrigerate for 20 minutes
3. Blend the strawberries in a juicer / food processor until they are well pulsed & put to one side
4. Remove the tube of dough from the oven & cut into biscuit-width slices.
5. Put the slices on a lined baking tray & bake at 160? (320?) for 20 minutes (or until golden brown) & wait until they're cool
6. Cover the biscuits in icing sugar
7. Flick the strawberry puree over the biscuits (be careful not to stain your clothes!)