Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you'll need!
CREAMY CHICKEN BACON PESTO PASTA
6 bacon strips
2 chicken breasts
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 onions, sliced
4 garlic cloves
5 ounces spinach
5 cups milk
1 pound fettuccine
½ cup pesto
1 cup parmesan
1. In a large pot or dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until no pink is showing, then remove the chicken.
3. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened.
4. When onions are caramelized, add spinach and cook until wilted
5. Add milk and bring to boil.
6. Add fettuccine into boiling mixture and cover.
7. Cook fettuccine on medium heat until milk thickens and pasta is cooked (about 7 minutes).
8. Mix back in the chicken. Stir in the pesto and parmesan.
9. Garnish with parsley and additional parmesan
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
SFX Provided By AudioBlocks
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.