Here is what you'll need!
Hidden Veggie Chocolate Brownie Cups
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup cocoa powder
1 tablespoon vanilla
½ cup honey
½ cup Greek yogurt
2 cups spinach
½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350?F/180?C.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder.
3. Blend eggs, vanilla, honey, yogurt, banana, avocado, and spinach until pureed.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
5. Line muffin tin with baking cups/liners. Using an ice cream scooper or spoon, fill the muffin tin cups with the batter.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/13545