The Ballybrack Wrap.
1 chicken breast
1 chipolata sausage
2-3 slices edam cheese
2 slices bacon, halved (or 3-4 streaky bacon slices)
1/2 teaspoon paprika (smoked is good too!)
1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
2. Prep all of the ingredients first to avoid touching things with chicken fingers. Slice the bacon, remove the cheese and sausage from their packaging, etc.
3. Mix together all of the seasonings.
4. Place the chicken breast on a sheet of clingfilm, then cut it horizontally 95% of the way through to butterfly it.
5. Wrap it in the clingfilm, then thin it out by bashing it with a rolling pin.
6. Season the chicken, then wrap the sausage in a slice of cheese and put in the centre of the flattened out chicken.
7. Roll it up, then season the other side of the chicken.
8. Wrap the chicken in one or two more slices of cheese.
9. Wrap the bacon around the cheesy chicken nice and tight.
10. Transfer to a tray and bake for 25 minutes.