Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you'll need!
1 cup panko bread crumbs
Ľ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Ľ teaspoon chili powder
˝ teaspoon garlic powder
˝ teaspoon onion powder
˝ teaspoon salt
˝ teaspoon pepper
? cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425?F/220?C.
2. Cut the ends off of the zucchini and cut it in half.
3. Using a bamboo skewer, pierce down the middle of the zucchini and push it down to the center of the skewer.
4. Hold a small knife at an angle and cut the zucchini while turning it the opposite direction that you want the tornado to go in.
5. Spread out the tornado and drizzle with olive oil. Set aside.
6. In a bowl, combine panko, cayenne, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
7. Sprinkle over zucchini tornado until well-covered, and place on a baking sheet.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, or until golden brown
9. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
That Happy Feeling
Licensed via Audio Network
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.