Herby Scrambled Eggs with Smoked SalmonA very quick easy breakfast but ever so fresh & flavoursome!
Serves 4Prep time: 5 minutesCooking time: 3-5 minutes
Ingredients8 thick slices of smoked salmon8 large eggs50g salted butter, cubed1tbsp chopped fresh chives1 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped½ tbsp fresh mint, choppedSea salt & freshly ground pepperButtered toast, to serve
1. Preheat the grill to medium and place the smoked salmon on a baking tray.
2. Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk together, season with salt and pepper and add the butter.
3. Place the eggs into a heavy based pan and heat gently over a medium heat, stir with a wooden spoon. As soon as the scrambled eggs start to come together, remove from the heat.
4. Place the salmon under the grill to warm through.
5. Add the chopped herbs into the eggs and mix through.
6. To serve, place the buttered toast onto a plate and top with the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, enjoy!