Carrot & coriander soup recipe
Carrot & Coriander Soup Recipe
Carrot and coriander soup is a healthy and hearty soup that is easy to make with simple ingredients. It is a perfect winter warmer and can be made in less than 30 minutes. This soup has a wonderful flavor and it is vegan-friendly. If you are looking for a delicious soup to warm you up this winter, try this easy carrot and coriander soup recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the chopped carrots and ground coriander and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the carrots are soft.
- Remove the soup from heat and let it cool slightly.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until it is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chopped fresh coriander and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream or a sprinkle of fresh coriander on top.
That’s it! This easy carrot and coriander soup recipe is done. You can make a bigger batch and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Or, you can freeze it for up to 3 months. This soup makes a perfect lunch or dinner and it’s a great way to get some extra veggies into your diet.
Now that you have this simple and delicious recipe, you can enjoy a warm and satisfying soup any time you want. Try this recipe today and enjoy the comforting taste of carrot and coriander soup.