280 grams flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
112 grams butter
158 grams brown sugar
3 overripe bananas, mashed
60 millilitres Baileys® Irish Cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
225 grams cream cheese
67 grams of sugar
3 tablespoons Baileys® Irish Cream
3 tablespoons flour
1. Preheat oven to 175? C/350? F. Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
4. Stir in eggs, Baileys® Irish Cream, and mashed bananas until well blended.
5. Pour flour mixture into banana mixture and stir until just combined.
6. In a new bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, Baileys® Irish Cream, egg, and flour in a bowl to create filling.
7. Pour half the batter into prepared loaf pan.
8. Pour in filling.
9. Top with remaining batter, lightly spreading the top.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
11. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes.